Thursday, February 10, 2011

granny chic, revisited


dress - modcloth
sweater - old navy
belt - old navy
shoes - aldo
coat - vintage
faux fur collar - asos

Remember this outfit post? I really liked the idea of pairing this dress with this coat & collar, but the shoes and tights made it way too granny-ish for me. I think ditching the stockings and wearing my new loafer heels makes it look exactly the way I originally intended :)

This old navy sweater is my go-to cardigan for around the house. I wear it with dresses, pajamas, sweatpants, whatever. It's just so comfortable and cozy! There's nothing quite like wearing it with pajama pants, a t-shirt and snuggling on my couch with a cup of grapefruit juice to watch tv. Speaking of tv, I'm sort of ashamed to admit that I haven't watched *anything* since I started my Eureka marathon. I'm not even interested in watching anything else.. movies, tv shows, the news, nothing. I basically wake up in the morning anticipating the moment when I finish my work, eat my dinner and position myself squarely in front of my television to watch four or five more hours of Eureka. I might need help.