Thursday, June 16, 2011

breakfast time



dress - vintage
cardigan - calvin klein (ross)
tights - c/o we love colors
shoes - c/o blowfish
bag - target

Every morning when I wake up, Hypatia starts meowing at me and doesn't stop until I lead her downstairs to give her breakfast. Once Chloe hears the frantic meows and the cat food cabinet door swinging open, she comes jaunting over as well, calmly waiting for her food while Hypatia goes hoarse meowing so much. And they always act like they're meeting each other for the first time... sniffing each other and looking like "what is that furry thing?"

Yesterday morning I decided to capture it on camera, and I'm SO glad I did! Usually they turn off the charm when the camera turns on, but this time they were super cute (and Hypatia was super talkative!) so I had to share it! This is how I start each day! :)


ps. The reason I took so long feeding them after I opened the can (which itself took forever because I was trying to do it with one hand while the other hand held my camera lol) is because Hypatia has to have medicine mixed into her portion.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your morning routine? If it involves cute animals asking for food, you're a lucky one! :)