Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY: cat clutch




Hello, Casey from Noir Girl here! I've whipped up a quick little clutch purse pattern for us to make while Kate is vacationing. Kate was my inspiration for this design. I was disappointed for her that the lovely cat skirt she found didn't work out, so I created this as a way for her to have the look in another form.

Download the pattern and instructions here: (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see them)

PATTERN
INSTRUCTIONS

The pattern will work beautifully printed on plain computer paper, but I have found newsprint (the blank kind that is sold in art supply stores) a great pattern paper. Just cut a couple sheets down and load them in your printer before beginning.

And don't forget - when printing the pattern make sure it is NOT scaled. Page scaling: NONE. The pattern will become skewed if you forget this step. (Believe me, I speak from experience here!)

Happy sewing, friends! If you have questions about any part of the pattern, write me a comment or tweet me. I will be happy to help you!