Wednesday, March 7, 2012

me myself and eye



dress - modcloth
cardigan - old navy
shoes - c/o blowfish

I've been having vision problems lately so I have to go to the eye doctor today :( All throughout school, I wanted glasses SO badly I used to fib on the eye exams at the nurse's office. They must have always figured me out, though, because I always got a clean bill of health anyway. Once fake glasses became popular I was finally able to try out the look I'd always wanted while rocking my 20/20, and ever since then I've been kind of proud of my perfect vision. Until now.. I'm like 99.9% positive I'm going to be coming home with a pair of spectacles. I'm sort of excited about being able to pick out frames (maybe pink?!) but considering I have chronic sinus issues, asthma and allergies, it was sort of nice having one health-related thing that made me feel like congratulating my body on a job well done ;p