Friday, February 22, 2013

bloopers



When I take outfit pictures I usually shoot about 5 or 6 photos before shuffling back to my camera iphone to see if any came out half decent. About once in a blue moon I actually like one of those photos from the first batch, but more often than not I end up resetting my self timer and snapping about 5-6 more. I usually notice something specific that I don't like on round one -- my collar is crooked, my bangs were messed up, etc. -- so I solve the problem and end up with at least one blog-worthy photo on round two.

But then there are days when I just keep trying, and trying, and trying and NONE of the pictures come out right. That happened yesterday, when I was wearing an outfit that I really loved. I swear, every single picture had something wrong. I think I took about 40 before giving up. But since I did love that outfit oh-so-much, I thought I'd shrink down some of my terrible pictures just small enough that you could see what I was wearing without seeing my crazy eyes/wrinkled skirt/cowlick/awkward poses.

I actually think it looks kind of cool tiled like this?! I'm going to keep this in mind next time my outfit is photogenic but I'm definitely not.. maybe a little blooper series? hmm.


sweater and skirt - forever 21 | shoes - asos