Monday, September 18, 2017

bon voyage



I'm leaving for Paris in less than three weeks! eep! I have to say, I wish I could go back in time and hug 2016 Kate for treating 2017 Kate to a trip to France. (Although one could argue that if 2016 Kate had been more diligent about saving money instead of spending it on trips, 2017 Kate wouldn't have so much financial stress... hmm...) Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to the trip. It's a joint 60th/30th birthday vacation for my mom and I. She hasn't been to Europe since before I was born, and I'm so excited about being able to take her back! We're planning on eating all the bread in the city and just taking it easy for the most part.. wandering around, stopping in a few museums, and just taking in the atmosphere :)


dress - vintage (another shop-my-closet keeper, ugh!)